Basic Service Pricing
Does your dog or cat have itchy ears, watery eyes, or a mysterious lump? Schedule a $60.00 wellness exam today!
|DA2PP+L4 (Distemper/Parvo + Lepto Combo)||$37|
|Bordetella (Kennel Cough)||$32|
|FVR-C-P (Feline Distemper Combo)||$37|
|FeLV (Feline Leukemia)||$37|
A 50% deposit is required at the time of scheduling a surgical procedure. This deposit is refundable if appointments are canceled or rescheduled with (2) business days’ notice.
Any no-shows or cancellations made less than (2) business days in advance will result in your deposit being forfeited, and another deposit will be required if you choose to reschedule.
- All surgeries are done by appointment only.
- Drop off hours on day of surgery are between 8:00 am and 9:00 am.
- Pick up hours on day of surgery are between 2:30 pm and 5:30 pm; or earlier, as notified by the staff at drop-off.
- All pets must be picked up by 5:30pm or $65.00 late charge will be applied.
- Dogs and cats are eligible for sterilization at 3 months and/or 2 pounds.
|Dog Neuter/Spay (all prices include pain medication)||Neuter Price||Spay Price||Spay Price (Age 3+)|
|Cryptorchid (one or both testicles not fully descended)||Additional $92 to $165||NA||NA|
|In Heat Dog||NA||Additional $50 to $75||NA|
|Pregnant Dog||NA||Additional $55 to $175||NA|
|Cat Neuter/Spay (all prices include pain medication)||Neuter Price||Spay Price|
|Cryptorchid (one or both testicles not fully descended)||Additional $90 to $165||NA|
|In Heat Cat||NA||Additional $50|
|Pregnant Cat||NA||Additional $50 to $65|
|Other Dog/Cat Services||Price|
|Flea, Tick and Heartworm Prevention||Dependent on treatment|
|Microchipping (No Exam Fee)||$45|
|Nail Trim – Free w/ Surgery (No Exam Fee)||Free with surgery or puppies under 16 weeks of age|
|Anal Gland Expression||$38|
|Walk-In Emergency Exam||$130|
- All non-routine procedures require a deposit on the morning of surgery. The deposit amount will equal the lower end of the estimate. The remaining balance (if any) must be paid at the time of discharge.
Non-routine surgeries are considered to be any anesthetic procedure outside of a routine spay or neuter.
Any no-shows or cancellations made less than (2) business days in advance will require prepayment prior to rescheduling.