Basic Service Pricing
Does your dog or cat have itchy ears, watery eyes, or a mysterious lump? Schedule a $49.00 wellness exam today!
|DA2PP+L4 (Distemper/Parvo + Lepto Combo)||$25|
|Bordetella (Kennel Cough)||$20|
|FVR-C-P (Feline Distemper Combo)||$25|
|FeLV (Feline Leukemia)||$30|
- All surgeries are done by appointment only.
- Drop off hours on day of surgery are between 8:00 am and 9:00 am.
- Pick up hours on day of surgery are between 2:30 pm and 5:30 pm; or earlier, as notified by the staff at drop-off.
- All pets must be picked up by 5:30pm or $25.00 late charge will be applied. After 6:00 pm is a $50.00 late charge.
- Dogs and cats are eligible for sterilization at 3 months and/or 2 pounds.
- There is a waitlist for surgical cancellations. So we can refill your reserved space, please make all cancellations at least 2 business days prior to the date of surgery.
- Any no-shows or cancellations made less than two days in advance will be required to pay for surgeries in full before re-booking.
|Dog Neuter/Spay (all prices include pain medication)||Neuter Price||Spay Price||Spay Price (Age 3+)|
|Cryptorchid (one or both testicles not fully descended)||Additional $75 to $150||NA||NA|
|In Heat Dog||NA||Additional $39||NA|
|Pregnant Dog||NA||Additional $60 to $150||NA|
|Cat Neuter/Spay (all prices include pain medication)||Neuter Price||Spay Price|
|Cryptorchid (one or both testicles not fully descended)||Additional $75 to $150||NA|
|In Heat Cat||NA||Additional $29|
|Pregnant Cat||NA||Additional $35 to $55|
|Other Dog/Cat Services||Price|
|Flea, Tick and Heartwork Prevention||Dependent on treatment|
|Microchipping (No Exam Fee)||$35|
|Nail Trim – Free w/ Surgery (No Exam Fee)||Dog $35 / Cat $20|
|Anal Gland Expression||$30|
|Walk-In Emergency Exam||$100|
Orthopedic Surgery: We offer TPLO’s, bone pinning, and bone plating! Price varies depending upon the pet’s age and condition. For a custom quote, please call and schedule an examination today!